• Parents have a sitter “Favorites” list so they’ll be able to send booking requests directly to you if they’ve had a positive experience. Parents can also search sitters in their local area and add them to their Favorites list.
• If they ask you to come back for another date, let them know they must book you through the app. “Favorite” sitters get an hour head start to accept a booking before a booking is sent out to the general sitter list.
• Our client list is considered a trade secret. That means that if you meet a family through Helpr, you must book future babysitting jobs with that family through Helpr.
• Parents may ask to book you directly from time to time so it’s your responsibility to let them know you have a contract prohibiting you from doing so.
• Non-judgement: we approach families with compassion, openness, and non-judgment. For cases of abuse, we are mandatory reporters. If you have concerns, please contact our Support team.