What are the qualifications to apply?
All sitters who apply to become helprs must pass our rigorous multi-step screening process to be added to our platform. Qualifications include -
- A minimum two years of professional childcare experience (for non-family)
- Pass a phone screening, as well as an in-person screening
- Have a clean criminal record and pass a background check with ID verification (Helpr will cover all costs for these checks)
- Pass a social media check and community monitoring
- Provide at least three childcare related references for qualitative phone-based checks
- Have current CPR certification or become certified prior to being added to platform
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about our screening process.